Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Monday, November 8, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, NINE months!

Jackson Philip is 9 months old today!
That is a little too close to 1 year for comfort. 
Slow, slow, slow down please, little man.
You're going off and getting all grown up and stuff.
It is giving your mother minor heart attacks.
Or at least major heart pains. 
















Today I am thankful for many things, but most of all I thankful that no matter how stressful my work day can be, no matter how frustrating my commute is, no matter how tired I might be or how many chores there are to complete.... no matter how chaotic the world tries to make our lives, I will forever be completely and utterly at peace and full of happiness the moment I walk in the door and see this face every day. This face is the little piece of my soul that isn't physically attached to my body and I am in constant, humbled awe that I was chosen to be his mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...