Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

...'I can mount on wings like eagles' and soar'

I love how God sends us little messages just when we need them. They come in all different forms and often times- probably most of the time- we totally miss them, but if we pay attention and keep our hearts open to him they'll always find their way to us. 


This morning on my commute to the office I was feeling pretty nervous and anxious about a meeting I had today and in the midst of those fleeting thoughts of self doubt a song came on that seemed to say the exact perfect thing that I needed to hear. 


I carried it with me all morning in anticipation of the conversation I was so anxious about, letting it serve as my open conversation with God to please give me the confidence I was so lacking in that moment. 


And, of course, he totally delivered. He always does.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...