Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tangent TOOTHsday

1. "Happy TOOTHsday" was the subject of one of Dan's emails to me today. It had me laughing literally out loud so I stole it for this post. 
2. Why TOOTHsday? Because I took Jackson to his first ever dentist appointment this morning! Overall great visit, but he didn't like how they "shined their flashlights" in his face. He thought that was so rude! 
3. I may have bought Audrey's first Christmas dress of the season today. We'll see if she beats her 6 dresses from last year. 
4. Counting my business trip last week, I have a total of 6 trips in the next 10 weeks (personal and business). Umm... yeah. That is both exciting and really, really exhausting to think about. 
5. The Peanut has been kicked out of her shared room with JP and shipped upstairs to her own room. She is FINALLY sleeping (almost) through the night consistently now that she can sleep in peace and quiet. 
6. After having 2 meltdown weeks in a row at work I'm feeling pretty good so far this week (yes, I know it's only Tuesday). 
7. Jackson just told me "Come on, Mommy, I want to break you down!"... after some clarifying questions I learned that he meant he wants to "break it down" with a dance party! He is developing some serious moves that mimic a little break-dancer. 

And now for some random pics from last night's trip to the park in the dark, super fast trip to the library & dance parties in the play room...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...