Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Friday, November 9, 2012

{chicago}

We arrived home late last night from Chicago. It was Jackson & Audrey's very first business trip. Luckily for them they focused more on the fun side of Chicago and left the work part to me. I was so thankful that Nanna agreed to come with us so that I didn't have to leave my babies behind again. They spent their days exploring the city and I joined them in the evenings and even got to cross one of my 30 by 30s ("eat a cupcake from a famous cupcake shop") off the list with a trip to Sprinkles. Even though they never realized it, the babies were just a few blocks away from President Obama the moment he was reelected for another term as President. They were fast asleep when the results came in but the city was bursting with energy for their hometown guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...