Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Thursday, March 14, 2013

twentyNINE.

I turned 29 yesterday. That's T minus one year until the big 3-0 if you're keeping score. The inevitable cake-overload had Jackson counting down the days to my birthday and the day over-delivered with cupcakes from Nanna and a cake Dan brought home that was decorated with "Happy Birthday, Mom." I'm not sure why we both found that so funny, but agreed it made me sound officially old. I kindly suggested addressing any future cakes to "Jessica."

I'm thinking of yesterday as my birthday appetizer with the main course coming tomorrow when I am taking a personal day and fulling it to the brim with all things wonderful, including checking 2 items off my 30:30


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...