Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

{Jonah Daniel} 36 weeks!

It's been an eventful past week with Jonah...
long story short, last Tuesday my back decided it was over carrying the weight of this pregnancy, paralyzing my body in pain and resulting in an ambulence ride from my office to the hospital, the day in the hospital and then a few days of bed rest at home. Thankfully, although I'm still living on a heating pad, I'm at least back to my normal routine and am able to walk somewhat normally. In other news, I had my weekly DR's appointment on Monday and learned that I'm already 2cm dilated and because of my back issues I will be induced on February 7th (a week early) if Jonah hasn't arrived by then. Which also means that my last day working is next Thursday... oh, sweet, sweet maternity leave, I can't wait to see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...