Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, February 2, 2014

a superbowl sunday tradition.

Four years ago, right before kick-off on Superbowl Sunday my water broke with Jackson. Dan and I spent my first hours of labor in the hospital watching Drew Brees and the Saints win Superbowl 2010. We joked about Jonah interrupting the Superbowl once again... which he did, just in a less significant way. All day I had noticed that Jonah was moving around very little which is very unlike him. No matter what I ate or drank or did he still wasn't being active, so late this afternoon I called my doctor and she asked me to come into the hospital to check on Jonah's heartbeat and to monitor his movement. Our little guy turned out to be perfectly healthy, but I found it amusing that they put me in the exact same room in triage where I was with Jackson that day 4 years ago at almost the exactly same time of day... right at kick-off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...