Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Saturday, January 10, 2015

the bear is 11 months.



Jonah bear turned 11 months this week... said another way, I have less than a month of being a mom to a baby. I will miss this baby stage. A lot. I love the cuddles that only babies can give. I love the babbles and the pace of learning that comes with that first year. I love the chubby cheeks and fingers and toes. I love the peace of rocking a baby in the middle of the night and while I won't miss the lost sleep I will miss the feeling of knowing you're the only person in the world who can calm those tears in the middle of the night when he just needs some extra cuddle time. Oh, Jonah. Lets face it, you'll always be my baby. As long as I don't take it to the extreme of you ending up in therapy one day I think we'll be just fine, so just play along, will you and pretend to always be my cuddly Jonah bear, just as you are today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...