Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, March 15, 2015

for hire: 3 little movers.

Yesterday we MOVED. Well, we moved our things anyway...

We hired a moving company to come and move out all of the furniture except beds, a desk and one chair. We close on our house three days after I return home from a mission trip which I leave for tomorrow so we knew we had to move this weekend since there will be no time when I get back. So, I spent yesterday taking care of the 3 monsters while directing traffic with the movers while Dan made progress on moving his tools and cleaning out the barns. Thankfully my parents have helped make several trips with additional boxes and totes the past few weeks so we are 95% of the way moved at this point.

So, if you happen to come over in the next week while I'm gone you'll have to fight for the one chair left to relax in. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...