Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

dear little man...


Dear Jackson...

Today you turned TWO... two years old. How did that happen so fast? I'll always remember the day you were born like it was yesterday- the day I was given the most beautiful gift in the world, making me a member of the mom's club. A club that has been around since the beginning of time and yet the rules seem to keep changing just a little because little boys like you keep moms like me on our toes, always leaving us just a little puzzled when it comes to doing what is the best for you. But I must be doing at least some things right because you have turned into such an amazing little man this past year... you are handsome, smart, brave, sweet, funny and caring. Here's a little hint: don't let anything change any of who you are today and you'll have no problem at all making every last one of your dreams come true.

I love you, Jackson Philip- more than you could possibly know,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...