Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, November 2, 2014

life lately.

Life lately has been just living life- the good, the better and the sometimes not so great. Thankfully we have moments like these- with a Daddy and his babies on a perfect fall day- to make up for some of the in-betweens that don't feel nearly as peaceful. 






This is the scene every single night before bed time. It's their ritual. A little friendly checkers action followed by some heated tic-tac-toe with the peanut. 


The babies have also been soaking up the fall weather with Amy while we're working. I love getting updates throughout the day to see their smiling faces having fun. 


And speaking of work... fall in the city outside my office is pretty great too. I've also been making a point (thanks to my fit bit which I might be somewhat obsessed with) of getting up and taking brief walks throughout the day to help with my back situation. And I struck gold with finding this stand-up desk to work at in between meetings. It has made a big, big difference so the medical team at my office is working on getting one installed at my actual office space. 



The not so great side of work lately has been the continued changes happening- one of the most inspiring leaders I've ever worked with left the company last week. He was a legend at P&G and I'm so thankful I was able to learn from him, even for a short while. 



And life lately has included a lot of these little faces which I can never get enough of. Well, except when I see too much of them in the middle of the night, but even then they're pretty sweet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...