Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Friday, May 29, 2015

catching up: saying goodbye to our first home.

In March we moved out of our old house.
The house that was our first home together.
The home we brought Jackson, Audrey & Jonah all home to.
And the home that we made a home with a lot of hard work and renovations and most importantly memories- lots of memories. 

I'm so thankful for that place. It was the right place for us at the right time but it was also most definitely time to move on and I'm so thankful the new owners love it as much as we did. 

A few photos I snapped right before locking up for the last time. 





The day we closed on our new house with our fabulous (check out her April Fool's Day outfit) neighbor who happened to be the realtor for the previous owners. I'm so thankful to have her next door!

And a few more shots from when we were still living there- I want my babies to remember someday when it's all so foggy in their memory. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...