Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Monday, August 6, 2012

home.

We are home from our Destin vacation- and I am so thankful for that so many reasons, but mostly because I threw out my back mid-way through the trip which was really, really painful and frustrating to miss out on all the fun, but also because we missed Dan so much. The babies were such good sports and made flying alone with 2 kids that young a total breeze, but I will never go on a family vacation again without our entire family in tact. It really just never felt completely right without Dan. 

I'm living primarily on a heating pad at the moment and hope to get some answers and relief at the Doctor tomorrow, but in the meantime, here are some more photos of the first few days of our trip when I was still able to move like a normal person. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...