Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January: Diving into DIY...

There's something about January, the new year, the snow outside that ignites the DIY wannabe inside of me. It makes me want to tackle every project on my Pinterest boards and every project I've been creating in my mind. Dan and I both get overly excited about projects and so we normally start too many at once, but I guess that's part of the fun?

Here are a few of the projects I want to tackle this month to help get me closer to checking off another 30 by 30 ("completely designing 3 rooms exactly how I want them"). 

I think the little engineer in Jackson would love this latch board

Creating something like this custom art for the great room. 

I love these letters from one of my favorite blogs and they would be perfect for the playroom.

Speaking of the playroom, I want to create a reading nook for the babies, maybe one like this or this. 

And I can't forget getting ready for handsome butt's 3rd birthday, he has requested a construction theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...