Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Thursday, January 31, 2013

life lately.


Life lately... has included too much car time and not enough baby time. But, we make up for it with extra dance parties and cuddles and playing every game JP comes up with in that crazy imaginative head of his. And the peanut, well the peanut has suddenly become a little chatter box, with her word count growing at crazy speeds it seems. She's definitely not a baby anymore. I'm so thankful for those two. And I'm thankful for the perspective they give me, helping me to keep my feet on the ground when they can so easily be pulled out from underneath me when I get wrapped up in this crazy rhythm of work and stress and busyness. Perspective and gratitude: powerful stuff there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...