Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Monday, April 28, 2014

Miles Apart, Loved from the Start

So, last week my back went out- again. I am still in shock that it happened yet again. It has been painful and frustrating to the max, but thankfully my mom and mother-in-law have stepped in to help with the kids since Dan is still not really around. If they had not been able to help me so much I honestly don't know how I would have been able to care for Jonah since I haven't been able to lift him. Anyway, after days of icing my back on the couch along with some visits to the chiropractor, I managed to get out of the house for a few hours yesterday to throw one of my very best friends, Jessie, a surprise shower in honor of her beautiful daughter who will be coming home soon! I was so busy enjoying the day that I forgot to take very many photos, but here are a few... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...