Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Friday, October 3, 2014

life lately.

Life lately has been... well, hard. A friend asked me the other day what transition was hardest- 0 to 1 kid, 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 and I had to think about it. The thing is, the kids aren't the hard part for me- they're actually the part that makes it all worth it. It's the 3 young kids + 2 full-time careers + 2 long commutes + so many projects yet to do on this house. All of it together- that's what makes it so hard. Most days I feel like I can do this and not only do it, but do it really well. But there are days (and sometimes weeks in this case) when it feels like way too much. When Dan and I are both burnt out, feeling down about it and not sure what to do. Those weeks lead to a lot of self doubt and searching for answers. Hopefully this weekend will bring a lot of rest and fun and at least a few answers. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...