Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Monday, April 9, 2012

10 things.

10 things that made my today:

1. Dan is working off-hours this week so he was home this morning and A. let me sleep in and B. washed the dishes before I woke up.
2. Jackson's random hugs, kisses and "I love you" signs throughout the day
3. Now when I tell Jackson that I love him, he replies with "THIS much" and "I love you too, Mommy"
4. The way Jackson and Audrey adore each other. Need proof? Watch this.
5. That today was "pay bills" day- I love nothing more than updating our budget. Honestly.
6. Getting our house back in order after a crazy, fun, chaotic weekend of running from Easter party to Easter party.
7. Throwing away some of the leftover Easter sweets to get back on track after a sugar-filled weekend.
8. Babies who were both in bed by 9:00 tonight. Big win, big win!
9. Hearing Jackson sing the ABCs to Audrey. Over and over again.
10. Seeing how proud Jackson is of himself when he goes on the big boy potty. He's mastered peeing while standing up and thinks it's pretty much the coolest thing ever. It's a boy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...