Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Saturday, May 10, 2014

...a random catch-up

I was cleaning up my phone tonight and came across some videos from the past couple of months that I needed to transfer to our computer- here are a few randoms of our every day little life...

Newborn Jonah being serenaded by Jackson & Audrey:

Jackson giving me the low-down while out at lunch one afternoon:

The babies enjoying their new trampoline:

Audrey entertaining Jonah:

Some random moments from reading the Atlas in bed when my back was hurt:

Playing with Jonah- the beginning is pretty boring, but if you get to the part where Audrey sings "Twinkle Twinkle" it is pretty adorable:

The peanut giving us a preview of her at age 16:


I took this a few days after Jackson turned 4, but forgot to post- his 4 year interview! His 3 year interview is at THIS LINK:

JP & Audrey meeting Jonah for the first time:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...