Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Friday, August 8, 2014

{jonah daniel} SIX months!

Jonah is officially "half zero" as Jackson says. That's six months for you common folk. That means I only have 6 more months of having a baby... and that hurts my heart to think about. It's a shame being pregnant and going through labor is so awful (thanks a lot for that, Eve!), otherwise I'd give birth to more in a heartbeat. Please don't mention that to Dan, I don't think his sanity heart could handle it. The past couple of weeks have brought a lot of changes for Jonah, but you would never know it, except for maybe that pouty lip he has given me a few times when I leave in the morning... that's enough to break anyone's heart. I'm so thankful for this little guy- Jonah, you are the sweetest, the absolute sweetest and we couldn't love you more. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...