Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Friday, February 18, 2011

10 things making today EXTRA perfect:


1. It is Friday
2. It is not only ABOVE freezing outside, but all the way up in the 60s!
3. Tomorrow is DATE NIGHT
4. We are on the verge of a 3 day weekend
5. Therefore, Monday will be a mama/JP bonus day!!!
6. Did I mention there is no longer any SNOW on the ground for the first time in months?
7. Productivity and progress have been FULL-on this week at work
8. Dan found his "dream truck" and bought it this week. I don't dream about trucks, so I don't quite understand, but he is so excited about having it that it makes me happy too. Officially saying goodbye to THIS disaster also makes me happy. 
9. I'm going out to lunch with some friends from work in a little bit. Lunches outside office walls are always cause for excitement. 
10. This lovely little quote that was in my inbox this morning. It really speaks to me because this is how I feel our work lives operate at their peak. "We want people to feel WITH us more than to act FOR us." -George Eliot. 


*Update: So, we're back from lunch. We grabbed some quick Thai. It was delicious, but the highlight of the lunch was driving through the movie set that is shooting for George Clooney and Ryan Gosling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...