Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Counting Blessings

Yesterday was one of those days that flew by in one big rush. One of those days when I was running around so quickly from one thing to the other that I didn't have one moment to really stop and take a breath. One of those days that I have been trying to hard to avoid because in reality, none of those things that I was running around trying to balance really matter in the scheme of life. They matter for my job- which is important, but they don't matter enough to sacrifice my sanity. So, today, I'm starting fresh and counting my blessings. Because I'm finding that when I make myself count my blessings all of my stresses seem to disappear or at least get put into perspective.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...