Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, July 20, 2014

someone (finally!) slept through the NIGHT!



It's true... Jonah finally, finally slept all night long! He didn't go down until later than normal - around 11:00- but he slept alllll the way until 6:00 this morning. I was paranoid (shocker) and was up a few times to check on him. So, I'm hoping that my sweet boy will sleep all night again so I can force myself to relaaaax and actually sleep when he does. 7 hours straight of sleep? Yes, please!

Side note: today, Dan and I visited with friends who just had their first baby. I shared the good news (that Jonah finally slept through the night)- that was a mistake. Oh, their poor faces when they realized that it might take more than 5 months for their little guy to sleep all night- so funny and heartbreaking all at once! Welcome to parenthood, friends :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...