Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 Quick 11/11 Shout-Outs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother, Jordan, aka Uncle Juey who turned the big 1-5 today. This brings 2 thoughts to my mind: 1. I cannot believe my baby brother is in the middle of his teenage years and 2. I am so dreading next year when he gets his driver's license. Not that I don't trust him, but it just makes me crazy nervous. More to come on Jordan's birthday as we celebrate later this weekend.
I don't think it was a coincidence that Jordan was born on Veteran's Day. His love and passionate loyalty to America has always naturally exceeded that of most adults I know. So, from us both, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all those who have served us or are currently doing so. You are forever in my heart and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...