Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Give me my plate!"

Last night we celebrated my niece Mya's 3rd birthday and my sister-in-law Beth's 30th along with Thanksgiving. It was quite the night of eating celebrating. So, we of course got to the part in the evening where we sang Happy Birthday... the best part came right after we finish singing when Grace (2 years) yells impatiently "Give me my plate!"- that girl was ready for some cake so quit messing around and get to the cake-cutting NOW!



Thankfully, someone finally gave Grace her cake. Watch as Grace attacks eats her piece while Mya so sweetly nibbles away...

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of your blog! Your writing is inspiring as well. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...