Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Friday, December 17, 2010

friday night follies

It's friday night which makes me very happy- but what is even BETTER is that it's the start to my holiday vacation! As of this evening I do not have to work for almost 2 and a half weeks. That is crazy fabulous! I so need this break. I am beyond burnt out of the whole work routine, the balancing act that never feels balanced, of not spending enough time with Jackson, of the work itself... of it all, really, so cheers to CHRISTMAS and the break from work that comes along with it. 


You may have noticed a slightly different layout on the blog- if you look above this post you'll now notice links to a few different pages, most of which used to be located elsewhere, but there is one new page entitled "mileage" - check it out :)... this page represents a lot to me and I'm pretty excited (and sore) from it.


Those are my two quick updates for tonight... now it's time to go and watch a movie with Dan. That is if i can get him to sit still long enough. For some reason he thought it would be a good idea to brew coffee at 8:30pm while I was working out and is on a complete caffeine kick. I also just told him he is never allowed to shop online while caffeinated again... when I came up from downstairs his fingers were clicking like crazy on Amazon. Some of the items on their way beyond the Christmas gifts that were needed? An automatic toothbrush, ice skates, $15 worth of kitchen sponges, a flashlight for my key chain ... and he requested marshmallow guns which I kindly denied. Finally, I'll leave you with this photo of Jackson. This is how he now prefers to sit in his high chair at all times...

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...