Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hair Repair

Tonight Aunt Cherie gave Jackson his first official hair cut! The boy's hair was really beginning to look shabby. So much so that last week I got desperate and chopped a few pieces off with kitchen shears because they were the closest pair of scissors I could find. Thankfully we have a family full of hair stylists who are always on standby.
How to keep a hyper little boy still for hair cuts? Treats! Lots of treats.

Oh Jackson, give it up, you have a whole lifetime full of haircuts ahead of you from family.

That's better. Oh, this feels so good. Someone playing with my hair while I have a little snack.

Time to get rid of that party in the back.

Oh, Aunt Cher, can you take a little more off the side right here?

My handsome boy and his personal stylist! Ignore that face, he was happy on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...