Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9.23.2010

There are pieces of inspiration around us all day, every day if we choose to look for them and then if we choose to appreciate them. Here are 2 pieces that I came across today:


The first is a photo that I snapped when dropping Jackson off at Nanna's house for the day this morning. I apologize for the poor quality since I took it with my Blackberry, but I hope you can feel the peacefulness that I felt with the sun slowly rising and the full moon still out with the thick fog rolling across the field. So serene and beautiful.




And secondly, this bible verse from my morning devotional- just reading it brings to my mind some very clear, beautiful images-


"Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life." -Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

  1. It was gorgeous this morning with a full moon and fog! Even as the sun coming up - I loved the drive :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...