Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Saturday, September 18, 2010

'I see your blue eyes, every time I close mine...'

Home, home at last! I arrived home last night from my first trip away from Jackson to dinner, wine and flowers from Dan and a VERY happy little boy who I am convinced doubled in size over the 5 days and 6 nights I was away. I'll share lots more on that trip over the next few days as I play catch-up around the house, but in the meantime, here is a little snapshot of our first day back together. It was the perfect Saturday to arrive home to. 
While we waited for our new car to be detailed at the dealership, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to one of our favorite trails to take a little hike. 

Dan enjoying the view of the river...


Little fun fact that I learned today- who knew that such history took place right where we were walking? 


Some of the war memorial statues on the trail. 


Seriously? Look at that sky. Could it be more perfect?


A view of the power plant Dan works at from the trail...


Loved the flower boxes on the light poles.


After our walk we went to lunch at a BBQ place Dan has been wanting to try. JP took a little ride on the saddle...


This one is for Grandma Nanna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...