Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Thursday, September 23, 2010

To Do:

Dan, Jackson and I arrived home a little bit ago from our first Small Group. Small Group is a group of people who meet once a week from our church to do sort of a bible study... Jackson played with his buddy Canaan while Dan and I did the study portion of the evening. Canaan is just 2 months older than Jackson. I think they had fun for awhile, but then it was past both of their bedtimes so their play date ended in some brief tears. Poor little guys were just worn out. In any case, it was a great night with great people!


Now as I wrap up some things around the house I am thinking through my list of "to do's" for this weekend and they include:


1. Clean this house!
2. Laundry
3. Date day with Dan- we are going canoeing on Saturday!
4. Church
5. Grocery shop
6. Lots of walks and outside playtime with Jackson
7. Lots of Jackson time in general
8. Lots of Dan time for that matter
9. Start to get packed for DENVER!
10. Buy some mums and/or fall'ish flowers
11. Make a pot of soup or chili
12. Make more baby food
13. Pick out a Halloween costume for JP
14. Order new photos to hang in the house
15. Remind myself that I always overestimate my to-do-list-capacity
16. At a minimum, do #s 3, 4, 7 & 8... because at the end of the day, weekends are nothing without each other!


PS: I thought it would be fun to peek back to what I was writing about last year at this time and the year before- check it out here (2008) and here (2009)

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for fall stuff, I know that Casey's is having a sale today :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...