Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. -Buddha

The theme of today is "peaceful productivity." The past couple of weeks have been a beautiful mess- which is usually how life is at its best- both amazing and chaotic at the same time. 


I think all of it somewhat caught up with me last night because I was beyond exhausted after work. After Jackson and I grocery shopped I realized had no more energy. Absolutely none. So I decided to work from home today to somewhat recharge while still being productive. I have no meetings today which is rare and I have a lot of work to do, so I am going to do it peacefully from home where I can focus completely, save 2 hours in the car and enjoy crossing things of my to do list as quickly as possible.


While I get back to work, here are a few more peeks into my adventures in Singapore- enjoy!


Mercedes and I - Can you believe that she is 4.5 months pregnant here? Lets hope I look that amazing with my next pregnancy!


A view from the Singapore Flyer- an enormous "ferris wheel" with exceptional views of the city. The skyline in this photo is of the financial district.

LOVED this sign that was posted when boarding the flyer...

The Flyer from afar

Leaving dinner on the last night in Singapore

Laura and Andrea who had lost their minds after a long day of meetings

Another view from the Flyer. If you look on the bottom right you can see the grand stands being set up for the Formula One Grand Prix race that is happening this week. Also notice the floating soccer field on the water. Every piece of Singapore if so thought out and unique.. loved it all!


Another view of the city from atop a hill that we hiked to the top of

The very busy port with ships as far as you could see...

Merce and I with one of the many Merlion statues we came across - the official symbol of Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...