Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, August 8, 2010

...and I think to myself what a wonderful world

i'm so thankful that as the day progresses jp and I both seem to be feeling somewhat better. not 100%, but definitely better than yesterday. 

my little man is taking a nap right now and as he sleeps i am reflecting back on his first 6 months. i still can't believe he has been here for half a year. incredible. unbelievable. amazing. 

later in the day i'll share some 6 month photos, but in the meantime if you look on the right-hand side of this page (---> over there) you will see a new link to a "jackson philip: month by month" page. my handsome angel has grown so much. 

every day i think to myself how i could not possibly love him any more and then every morning i wake up and prove myself wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...