Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Monday, August 9, 2010

Favorites Bar

This may not come as a surprise, but I have a strictly organized "favorites bar" on our home computer. I have all of our favorite websites grouped into their own folders. These folders include: Baby/Parenting Resources, Dan's Favorites, Email, Friends/Family blogs, Jessica's Favorites, Libraries, News, Recipes, Shopping, Weather, Things to Do & Projects. I asked Dan the other day if he ever sneaks into 'Jessica's Favorites' to browse through my daily reads... he replied "no." Oh well, his loss.

Anyway, on to my point. It's not a very interesting point, but my point is that in the "shopping" category I keep a list of online stores/boutiques that I come across that I find adorable. I don't think I have once yet purchased anything from any of these places, but plan to someday :). Tonight as I am waiting for the final load of laundry to finish drying, I am browsing through these stores that I have in this folder... here is a little peek into the treasures they hold!

Blue Masking Tape from PaperWink- not sure why I would ever need this, but is sure is cute.

The most beautiful cupcake liners from Bake it Pretty!

I love leaving Dan little notes and I could totally see myself leaving him this one. I love this Etsy Find!

I am capital O Obsessed with every single thing on this site, Cambria Cove.

Okay, laundry is done, I must stop dream-shopping now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...