Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sweet, sweet relaxation

I am so thankful for this weekend. It provided some much needed rest and relaxation. 

This morning was no different- before church, while JP took an early morning nap, I did yoga on the dock.
My little yoga retreat. Just me & nature- a peaceful Sunday morning.

\
My yoga-partner, Bing. 

Watching the rain, making s'more brownies, cuddling & taking afternoon naps with Jackson were also crossed off the to-do list. 

Late-night sewing was also in order.

Dan wanted to make a bag for Jackson. I love the concentration on his face.

I never knew Dan's Grandma Sue, but I have a feeling she would be proud of his sewing. Or, really, proud of how much pride he took in making this for JP.

Speaking of the little man, he did lots of playing, eating (his favorite) and playing some more with mama and daddy.

Another perfect weekend on Cottage Hill. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...