Life on Cottage Hill: PAGES

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Hoffman's: Reunited

We counted and it had been almost exactly 2 entire years since my entire family (on the Hoffman side) had been together at one time... until last night! Here are a couple of photos from our dinner last night at our home (thanks to my Aunt Sandy since my camera battery died after 5 minutes... you can imagine how devastated I was):


The Hoffman's

Peyton, Jordan & Aaron- best buddies. I can only imagine the conversation they were having. 


JP & Lex: The way she loves Jackson reminds me of how much I loved her (and still do) when she was a baby. 


Aaron & Kelly- Kelly is 5 months along with Zoe Marie in this photo! They will be beginning the next chapter of their lives next week in Cape Cod, MA where Aaron has been stationed with the Coast Guard as a Rescue Diver (so proud of him!)


B, Mary & Grandma in the dinner line...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...